First Pick and Bare Root
It’s that time of year to place your order for bare-root fruit trees and bare-root roses.
Fruit trees and roses arrive bare-root at Wegman’s in early 2019, meaning the roots of a tree or plant are exposed rather than planted in a container with soil. This is an acceptable condition for fruit trees and roses since they are dormant in the winter.
- FIRST PICK Fruit Trees from Dave Wilson Nursery — order deadline Nov. 2, 2018
First Pick bare-root fruit trees are available from Dave Wilson Nursery and include many specialty or hard-to-find varieties. View the First Pick Price List & Worksheet, Customer Order Form, and Order Instructions by clicking these links. First pick orders must be received by November 2 and paid for in full. Please note that there is no discount on First Pick fruit trees. If your selection is unavailable, you will receive a full refund.
- Bare-Root Fruit Trees (Berries, Combo, Flowering or Fruit) — order deadline Nov. 29, 2018
Click here for our Bare-Root Fruit Trees Availability & Price List (Berries, Combo, Flowering or Fruit). Order and pay for these bare-root fruit trees by November 29 and receive a 10% discount off of the bare-root list price.
- Order Instructions for Bare-Root Fruit Trees: No forms necessary. Please call Wegman’s Cashiers at 650-368-5908, to verbally place your order. We also welcome customers to visit us and place orders in person!
- 2019 Bare-Root Roses — order deadline Nov. 30, 2018
Click here for Wegman’s Roses Availability and Price List. Order and pay for your bare-root roses before November 30 and receive a 10% discount.
- Order Instructions for Bare-Root Roses: No forms necessary. Please call Wegman’s Cashiers at 650-368-5908, to verbally place your order. We also welcome customers to visit us and place orders in person!